BABYMETAL - KARATE - Therapist Reacts

Nice reaction friend
:fire::metal::fox_face::metal::fire:
Some great observations, It’s interesting to get a point of view from someone in your field.
I think many modern people have forgotten what courage is, you can’t be courageous without having a obstacle/struggle to overcome, dealing with the fear of that and pushing on in spite of that fear.
The fear of taking another step mentally and physically is often difficult to overcome, but the result once taken is most often reward.

1 Like

Please can you react babymetal-da da dance

1 Like

Babymetal is the creation of Kobametal (Key Kobayashi) a producer for the talent agency Amuse. He recognized Suzuka Nakamoto had the Jpop voice strong enough to sing through/over metal music. When she was a member of the Jpop group Karen’s Girls. He recruited her for Sakura Gakuin also a Jpop group made up of girls 10 to 15 yo. He also selected Yui Mizuno and Moa Kikuchi as the “Dance and Scream” duo, their words.
Babymetal was to exist just until Suzuka graduated at 15 yo. BUT trio of girls got noticed, Amuse realized they had something Big, they then supported them with Babymetal becoming an international phenomenon. Exploding internationally at the 2014 Sonisphere Festival in England, only took a 30 minute perfromance.

1 Like

Oh wow. You can change BABYMETAL music into words🤘 Su says don’t think feel.

1 Like

I read a few years ago that some therapists use BabyMetal in music therapy for depression. They noticed when their patients listened to BabyMetal on thier own they improved. I love the part when they fall down but help each other up and thier togetherness helps them overcome their obstacles.

1 Like

Omg I love the idea of this channel. Next BABYMETAL song I recommend Brand New Day. It could be interpreted that is about anxiety and burnout

1 Like

Please watch their live Videos! :heart:

1 Like

Mom: Where are you going son.

Son: I’m going to see my therapist.

Therapist:

1 Like

It would be nice to see you react to Brand new day From baby metal, really cool message

1 Like

I think you missed a lot of the symbolism in the video. At the end, it’s revealed that the enemies are themselves! This is the key message IMO. Stop being your own enemy and break through.

1 Like

:+1::+1::+1:good reaction​:+1::+1::+1::heart:

1 Like

u should hear Suicide by Ren

1 Like

all babymetal does is gold

1 Like

You know someone is into a metal song when they make the stank face

1 Like

99 percent of there songs have a a very positive message in them i truly love these girls

1 Like

Yui forever!..

1 Like

Who would have thought that 3 girls from Japan and a therapist from America would teach me to use my childhood trauma productive? :heart::heart::metal::metal:

1 Like

check out The Gazette - Ugly

1 Like

Can you react to some avenged sevenfold. A little piece of heaven or buried alive would be great any other song is good as well.

1 Like

I like the moment when they realised that their enemies actually were themselves and in the same moment they disapeared. When we see through our fear and pain, it vanishes.

1 Like