Bad mental break down

ok so i was at school and i suffer form mental illnease and so i was in a good mood i get to study hall and i was told to level the room for no reason and work on a paper so i fins so i come back to room to give it to her she tell me its wrone nd to level the room aging and i said am takeing the grands she was not happy so she had to call my mom to tell her am refished to do my work when i aright did it and i told her am take the grand and she telll me it will be sit there for you and i told im not work on it and she like yes you are at that point i was not listen to everone and then they called the dean of students to come and get me and then the consler and i ran out of the room and when to the bath and lock my self in the stool and then they called the school resource officer to come and get me out of the stall and bring me to the consler offfice and i didnt what to talk or go but i did it took i was at my breaking point and they all wear conslider for my safty but it all trun out ok in the end worst mental break down of my life

4 Likes

Much love to you, friend. I hope I can offer you some encouragement by saying that I’ve had similar bad break downs when I was in school. Better days are on the horizon. Keep letting your support system (counselors, teachers, friends) be there for you. Don’t hesitate to lean on the ones who are showing up for you.

hi Kait,
thank you for sharing.
take care of yourself. school can be overwhelming. i have troubles coping at work lately, school is a bit long time
ago. you have your friends and family. they are there for you. stay calm and take it easy, that happens to all of us.
remind yourself often that you are most important. you are responsible how others treat you, or say to you, you
can only act for yourself, treat others like you want to be treated and you will notice, that good people are out there.
reach out anytime you want. you are loved and you matter most my friend. feel hugged :purple_heart: