Before the Therapist Forgets she reacts to Slipknot - Before I Forget

You should react to some of the Rammstein songs. It’s incredible

1 Like

Ive been going through dark times some about hurting self but slipknot and their song meanings helped me through it :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is a business close by me. It’s rage room. Bring in old printers or anything you want to smash. They provide safety gear, and you get a sledgehammer or bring your own bat
It’s therapy. As much as watching the breakdown of long misunderstood, and amazing music

1 Like

Slipknot helped me so much in my adolescence until now, recently my mother passed away, and with that many questions and doubts about my future… Many of the lyrics are not against a particular person, but against the person the world formed within us, who sometimes doesn’t understand how we feel inside ourselves. Slipknot heals,
Corey once said, no matter how tired, sad, depressed, faithless, powerless you may feel, it’s temporary, it’s all temporary, because we’re not aware of how strong we are until the storm passes

1 Like

I remember when this album came out I was working as a casual for a factory that made bottle caps for beer and soft drinks and I’d play this album in my old lancer on my way to Acacia Ridge lol the memories that you can feel that a song can trigger.

1 Like

You should check out Kreator - satan is real

1 Like

You’ve just explained that its therapist who give these young people the go ahead to be entitled.

1 Like

This is actually about Paul Gray. He was the bassist of the band who overdosed.

1 Like

Do you think they are hiding pain behind the masks? That’s why the masks are hanging in video?

1 Like

Your awesome, I’m actually speechless :heart:

1 Like

You are so much as version of my self :heart:

1 Like

This was the first video Slipknot did sorta without their masks. There is a lot to be said within the video direction on this one as well.

1 Like

At least they wasn’t wearing their mask :joy:

1 Like

I am a world before I am man. I was a creature before I could stand. Before the mind came in and told you that you were different from the animals and that your different from each other (races, classes, religions etc.) and you were different from the world itself, different from God. You can remember that we are the world we are literally the trees and the dirt. And then we are the animals and that everybody is the same. We are all one. We are all God but we die like men. And I will remember that before I forget that. Beautiful.

1 Like

Welcome to the family, Maggot. Glad you’re here.

1 Like

When I listen to slipknot or pantera and a few other metal bands l feel a light shining out of my heart like I’m chanelling projecting pure power. Its honestly one the best feelings ever have. When you get the perfect combo of musical power, lyrical depth and melodic hooks, man it takes me away.

1 Like

you’re awesome… i’m a new fan/sub. FYI, Australia can’t donate to the fundraiser. There’s a lot of aussie viewers so add Australia so we can contibute… much respect

1 Like

I love this! This is such a great reminder about deriving power from inside to continue facing up to the world outside which is constantly stealing our power. Great explanation and great song!

1 Like

I forgot for a long long time. I needed this talk. And Sub

1 Like

Thank you for your ,page An i feel you picked the best band in the world,you absolutely get it right down to the point

1 Like