BeHeard Fan #03

I’ve been hiding from most of my friends that one of my friends has been threatening me. She already ruined my best friend’s life, by spreading rumours and physically hurting her. In our last fight, she told me I should be scared of her, and I am.

3 Likes

That sounds so scary! I am really sorry you are dealing with this. Thank you for sharing here, and being vulnerable so we could support you. Feeling threatened by someone can be extremely stressful. I am sure if you could, you would have told someone who could help support you and stop her from behaving the way she is, but baring that, please do what you need to do to protect yourself. I hope you can trust your friend’s enough to disclose what you are going through, so that they can love and support you even if they can’t do anything to help directly. Sometime’s the support itself helps.

Hang in there, you matter.

1 Like

You matter. You have value. You are loved. You are a precious and beautiful human that never should endure what you and your friend have endured from this person. Don’t believe the lies and falsehood that has been done to you. It is not true. Seek help and pursue people who love you for support. You can do this! Stay strong

2 Likes

Hey friend,

I’m really sorry to hear that you and your friend are going through this. You shouldn’t be threatened by anyone and I can only imagine how stressful it is. Being afraid of someone can be very isolating and it can be tempting at first to hide yourself, to stay silent. But you did the right thing by sharing this. It takes a lot of strength to show up and share about what’s going on. Thank you so much for being here. :hrtlegolove: Know that the Support Wall, this community, is a safe place and you can post here whenever you need. We see you, you’re not alone right now. And as our friends suggested here, please keep reaching out and seeking help. Your physical and emotional safety are a priority.

Rooting for you. :hrtlegolove:

@Micro and @EchoeWings
I got an account. So Update!
I told my friends. They basically called me a liar and said that I should just put this all in the past because it’s just “a big misunderstanding”. Yes, they were being nice about it, but they also said that they don’t believe me, even though I have evidence. They even sent my text to them explaining what happened to the friend I was scared of. So basically, I’m now just trying to move on and keep myself busy because otherwise I will just be beating myself up over this big mess. I only have one friend that I know of that believes me in this big mess, so I’m really not sure if there is anything I can do. Just wanted to tell what happened.

2 Likes

Hey @lost_friends,

Thanks for the update!

It’s not your fault. It’s a very complicated situation and, from my understanding, you can’t control or change others behavior. For the moment, it seems that the best thing you could do is to focus on yourself and take care of yourself, as much as possible. This kind of situation can be very tricky to handle and toxic in the long run. Some time could be needed for everyone, indeed. But I’m sorry you’re going through this. It’s hard when people are picking sides and you find yourself in the middle of it. But again, it’s not your fault.

Thank you for trusting us here, for trusting this community.

:hrtlegolove:

An update! Thank you so much, this means a lot.

I am so sorry you were not believed, but I am so in awe of your bravery to confront your friends and tell them what you are going through. It is really a shame that they dismissed you, but I hope you feel really powerful for confronting this. Not only did you face this in an unsupportive environment, but you are already looking toward a bright future of moving on from pain and I know that must feel like a lot still.

You are really inspiring, and I hope you continue to do what is best for you and your friend who believes you can be supportive and nurture your growth moving forward.

Thank you again for the update, I have been thinking about you.

Hey friend. We hear you, we see you, we love you.
We read over your topic on the HeartSupport Twitch stream. Here’s the live video:

Hold fast