Being in a good mood

Update regarding how I feel lonely even when I have friends

So, I sent my two close friends a message as to how I felt that we got further away from each other. I was expecting not to get any message back for a while but I was amazed when shortly after, I got messages from both as to how they also felt that and that they want to still stay friends. I hope this will happen and I won’t regret anything. :slight_smile:

Anyway, when I feel lonely, I just remember how much love I get from artists I am a fan to and I instantly feel better.

My life is great today and I was in a great mood today. I hope it won’t change tomorrow. If anyone needs a share of my happy mood, let me know and I’ll give you some. :heart:

3 Likes

Hey @WatchingStars

I am so glad to hear you were able to voice your feelings with your friends and have that open communication about it! Being vulnerable and initiating discussion can be really intimidating especially with those we care so much for. So that is wonderful to hear that you were met with such a great response! Very happy to hear things have been going well for you!!

Hold Fast,
Hannah Rhodes

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.