Britt's Thoughts #4

So, I stated earlier today that I was doing better. Well, that all went to shit. I went out just a few hours ago, hoping for a nice dinner with my mom, dad, brother and grandparents. Well, it was nice, but we got on the topic of weight after (which is triggering for me, as I am very overweight with Binge Eating Disorder) And I just immediately broke. I didn’t cry, but I was very numb and just overwhelmed with my thoughts about how I’m so fat and useless and can’t bother with exercise because I’m just a lazy pile of shit. I just want to be the weight I was and feel happy again.

2 Likes

All I can say is, I almost understand, even tough I don’t have it nearly as extreme as you do.

I don’t even look obese, but I always feel disgusting and I have that same eating disorder.
I feel useless so much. I am useless in so many ways. i tell myself I’m going to climb a house. Chase a car, But I’ll never do that.

I’m so sorry I can’t help you. I’m stuck almost the same as you and getting worse with no solution.

But the thing I understand even more is expecting a nice dinner with you family but then it goes wrong. It happens so much to me.

2 Likes

You should PM me and I’ll tell you whenever I have made an update on helping my sister’s binge disorder so that I can tell you too and I can help you.

1 Like

That sounds amazing :heart: I’ll PM you now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.