Bye im killing myself lol (trigger warning)

im tempted to just sneak out my window and sit on the trian tracks untill the trian comes…theres nothing for me to live for anyway

4 Likes

No. There is always something worth living for. Think about the people who care about you and what that would do to them.

2 Likes

they dont really care, there all fake

1 Like

People always care! If you left them, they would be devistated.

1 Like

but i have no way to get help for my problems an i dont wanna feel like shit everyday

1 Like

Talk to a doctor or a teacher or someone. Talk to any adult that you trust.

1 Like

i dont trust any adult and the ones have just brushed me off

1 Like

Hey @ranboozled, thank you for being here. I am glad that you are here and I want you here. I don’t know if you have tried any of the below resources, but they are available to help. Please use them. I believe that you have value and that you have worth. It sounds like things are really difficult for you right now and I am so sorry for that. Please know that you are not alone and you are loved. There are people that care about you and want the best for you. I know I am some stranger on the internet, but feel free to reach out to me if you want because I believe this world is better with you in it.

Resources | HeartSupport

Crisis text line - text HOME to 741741

Suicide hotline - 1-800-273-8255

National suicide prevention chat - http://chat.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/GetHelp/LifelineChat.aspx

3 Likes

Hey @ranboozled This is Duck from the Discord.

Hey friend, please know you are worth more than you think you are.

Please do something for me right now!

Please call. 1-800-273-8255
Or text: HOME to 741741
Or even call Local Emergency Services

Friend. You are worth more than suicide.

You do not deserve to die like this. You have a future ahead of you. Please know suicide is NOT the answer and it will NEVER be the answer

1 Like

i dont have a phone its not like i can text or call any hotline, im a lost cause anyway

1 Like

Use the Online Chat. Please know your life is worth more than suicide

1 Like

no its not everyone alwyas makes so clear how annoying i am and deep down they wish i was gone

1 Like

Friend. Those are LIES.

Do not believe those lies. You are loved and you matter.

I can tell you that, none of us here wants you gone. We want you to live and to have a future.

You are NOT annoying

1 Like

i dont see how anyone here can say that i mean how can you rlly care for a person if you barley know them

1 Like

They are complete lies. Please don’t believe them. We all love you and care about you!

1 Like

We care about people. Even if we don’t know them. That’s just what people do for other people.

1 Like

but i dont understand how thats possible

1 Like

I don’t have to know you to care for you.

Friend

Because you are here today, you are showing me that you want to live.

I don’t know what you are going through but listen.

The lies will ALWAYS be lies.

I was told several times that I don’t matter, that I can’t sing, that I can’t do anything.

But I am proving people wrong.

I challenge you to prove people wrong and show people that you matter, show people that you are STRONGER THAN YOU THINK.

Don’t BELIEVE THOSE LIES!!!

1 Like

It is just something that we can do. Please talk to someone. You matter.

2 Likes

thank you…i feel a little better now…

2 Likes