Bye im killing myself lol (trigger warning)

I’m glad that we could help!

1 Like

Now that you’re feeling better, it may be the perfect time to find some therapy, or at least a very good listener, who can help you keep from falling back into such a state of depression.

2 Likes

Hi @ranboozled! I’d like to hear your story. How’re you feeling? What’re you struggling with? How can we help? We love you, friend. You matter.

1 Like

oh well ive struggled with a lot, my parents abandoned me when i was little, and left me with my grandparents. I didnt like it there tho i got bullied and harrased so much, but i was still kind to them. one of the worst bulling thing that happend was one day at the end of school my worst bully took me aside nd made me cut myself and sexualy harrased me…i huged them at the end of it tho for some reason…then after that some time later me and my grandparents started arguing a lot,and then a family freind that i really trusted assuledt and almost raped me…luckily i ran away tho…the last straw was when my house burnt down, then my dad and step mom decided to take me in,things get complicated after that…i dont like talking about it…tho i had a good day today tho…and im not feeling like going to the trian tracks…but my parents think im a sociopath since im showing all the sighns…i dont wanna me in a mental instiyute tho

4 Likes

Hi @ranboozled - I just wanted to check in on you and see how you were doing since it’s been about 12 hours.

-Tara

2 Likes

@tarainutah im finei havnt rlly been feeling that down, only a little sad becuse a friend left me because i had to many issuse

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.