Can anyone be my friend

Hey im pretty lonely im going through a tough time in my mental health i just had to leave my boyfriend i have no friends and ei dont know what to do anymore can someone please contact me.

8 Likes

What’s up Wolfer?

Loneliness sucks.

Do you have discord?? Would love for you to join in on some Heart Support servers to chat and virtually hang out with some cool people!

I think you’ll like it! :slight_smile:

Here’s the server link:

HeartSupport - Discord Servers.

2 Likes

Hi Wolfer,
welcome to Heart Support. thank you for reaching out.
being lonely is really a sad part of life often. we all can relate i think. i can, for sure.
our discord server is open for you, there we are connecting frequently with people. if you can, please join there.
i hope you will have a wonderful day ahead of you, take care my friend. you matter and you are loved :purple_heart:
feel hugged

1 Like

My Discord server is Wings#5908. I’m on usually between 11:00pm and 2:00 am, if you want to talk or text chat. There are a lot of people in the Heart Support Discord server too.

Hey there @Wolfer1680,

You can consider that you have friends right here, and an entire community that cares about one another. We’re here to support you. Just know that we try to keep conversations community-based and not too private as this is the best way for us to ensure everyone’s safety online. Please make sure to never share your personal information online or accept requests from strangers, especially when you feel vulnerable like now. :hrtlegolove:

Our community has live streamings on Twitch almost every day of the week – you’re more than invited to come by and hang out with us there! It’s a nice place to share life together. Here’s the link to the channel:

Please let us know how we can support you the best. You’re not alone and we are willing to listen. You’re loved. :hrtlegolove:

it’s hard to lose the people in your life that anchor you relationally…feels like you kind of “drift”…like there’s no one in the world that might actually care about what happens to you. it’s a scary place to be in.

The HeartSupport Discord is full of friendly people to talk to! Maybe joining spaces for similar interests might help as well? I’m in a few for my favorite band, and even one for one of my depression disorders. It’s been very helpful in meeting people to talk to.

1 Like

Hey friend, I’m so sorry that you’re going through this issue. Loneliness is such a strong emotion. You will ALWAYS have people here for you at Heartsupport. Come hang out on our stream when you get a chance! We’d love to get to know you more! Twitch.tv/Heartsupport

1 Like

Hi friend, its been a couple of weeks since you posted so we thought we would check in on you, see how you are getting on and feeling now. I hope you are in a better place. Please drop in anytime and update us, you have friends here and you are loved. Lisa. x

1 Like

hi wolfer,

i want to follow up on all the amazing responses you received and how you’ve been holding up. hope to see you in a heartsupport stream if you want to join in, that place helps me feel a lil’ less alone too! sending you good vibes and love.

love,
twix

hey just checking in and seeing how you’re travelling. I hope this week has been kinder to you x

1 Like

Hi hun,

Coming here to check up on you. Have you sought out any friends with the replies others have suggested? I’m hoping these past couple of weeks have been easy for you. I’m sorry that you’re going through such a hard time lately.

Please keep us updated, okay?

Take care. <3

1 Like

Hey there, Wolfer1680! How have you been? Have you checked out the stream any? Just wanted to check in on you and see how things are since we haven’t seen you around since you posted.

Hope all is well :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

Hi Friend, just wanted to check on you and see how you were. Hope you join us in stream! ~Mystrose

2 Likes

Hi there @Wolfer1680,

I haven’t seen you on the wall in a bit so I wanted to check-in. How are you feeling now? I know that the grief of leaving someone so close can be incredibly painful, and imagine that the loneliness is quite tough, so I hope you know that we’re here for you as you work through these difficult emotions.

You’re valued, loved, and cared for. Thank you for sharing and being here.

2 Likes

Wolfer, I just wanted to reach out and see how you are doing now my friend. It’s hard when we have the loss of a significant relationship, it sure makes the world a lonlier place. Please consider stopping back and let us know how you are.

2 Likes

Hey!

If you ever need to vent IM HERE

Just message me on here it’s really easy to do just click my profile and hit message!

1 Like