Can stop thinking about dying

I am shaking as I’m writing this. I haven’t been in this position never.
Lately I can’t stop thinking about killing myself or stoping this stupid life of mine.
I have a chronic disease and I swear I have been putting all my effort on good thoughts. Praying, etc. But I can’t do it anymore.
I have chronic pain in my joints and is something horrible.
Lately the pain is greater and I can do nothing.

And also I don’t feel worthy of anything. I am in a kind of relationship with a guy that makes me feel like I am intense and just a pain in the ass.

My family isn’t having the best time with me either and I don’t think I believe in God anymore. I mean I do but I kind of resent him.

But mostly is like I don’t want to live anymore like this.

5 Likes

Thank you for reaching out to us here, we’re glad you feel safe enough and trust us enough to do so, I appreciate it, and I appreciate you for the courage it takes to post here.
Are you under medical care for treatment of the pain?

Are you safe right now? Do you need to go to a hospital and ask them for assistance?

Relationships should never having us feel worthless and a burden.
I can tell you that you have worth, that you have value. There is something amazing and wonderful you have t o contribute to the world.

Can you go outside for a walk? Play a game? Paint or draw? Cook or garden? Anything that your pain allows that could take up your mental energies, and use concentration?

2 Likes

Im not feeling good, I am trying to reach my doctor so I can get checked.

Thank you so much for your time to write this to me, I kind of feel lost. Have no strength to keep fighting.

I was able to come to work but I am still shaking.

3 Likes

wont be online for most of today, will check back in when I am back with some internet!

You’re still fighting, you’re here, you’re talking to us. And I’m glad and grateful for that. Can you treat yourself to your favourite lunch or snack?

Hopefully you can get through to your doctor soon to be checked to see if it can be helped.
Wishing you relief and some moments of peace today, friend.

Know that you are loved and appreciated, and i look forward to talking with you more here :smiley:

1 Like

Hey @nahomi how are you doing?

Have you reached your doctor? Are you safe?

1 Like

Hello thank you everyone for taking the time to responding to this.

I went to the doctor and now I’m home trying to have some rest.

The negative thoughts are kind of better.
Though it comes and goes.

Thank you really it has help me somehow talking to you guys.

4 Likes

Well done for talking to your doctor @nahomi. That was a great step to make. I hope the conversation went well and they will help you relieve a bit of your pain.

Never forget that moment and the strength that is always present within you. You’ve reached out here, then to your doctor. That was vrery brave of you.

Take it easy in times to come. Make sure to connect with things that fill your heart and bring a sense of peace. You’re not alone. You’re loved. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

great to hear this!

Hope you were able to rest and things got a bit better for you!

We’re here for you!

1 Like

Hi @nahomi
I am so pleased you got to speak to your Dr and I am glad you are feeling a bit better. I wanted to respond because 2 of my family members live with chronic joint pain and I see the affect it has on them and its so very hard, a lot of the thoughts that you put in your post I hear from them often and I get it, when you see the struggle I get it. Obviously I do not know what, that chronic pain is like and I would never pretend to know but I think when you see the faces of the people you love in pain you get some understanding and I am so so sorry that you are having to live with this.
Its hard also when the person you are with doesn’t fully understand what you are living with on a daily basis and can’t, because they are not experiencing that pain. but that does not mean they cannot be supportive and kind.
I wonder if it might be an idea for you to go to see a therapist to talk about how you are feeling, coping strategies for when you become overwhelmed and maybe even in time bring your partner in so you can discuss what you need from him, your Doctor should be able to give you some numbers for that.
Ultimately I would love for you to have a little peace and some more support. I do not want you to continue to do this feeling alone. As the other wonderful people here have said, you can post here any time. We are now a group of friends to you and here for you.
Much Love
Lisa :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.