Can you relate to zach s struggles with anxiety sh

I’ve had severe anxiety since I was a kid. I have a tool box of things to help me control it now, and I have people in my circle who help. It’s not easy to deal with. So many say just get over it but they have no idea how hard it is.

:heart::heart::heart::heart:=================

I’m socially awkward all the time an find it hard to make or keep friends. I wish there wasn’t such a stigma against mental health issues.

@heattsupport I’ve lived with anxiety since about 5th grade when anxiety disorders weren’t acknowledged yet. It got worse after losing my mommy at 24. I still take meds and I’m 41 now. I’ve tried to never let anxiety define who I am but it’s hard at times still

A good hug is always nice! I only have anxiety when I drive, so I blast my music faves like Shinedown on Octane!! :hugs: There, there. :heart_hands:

I went from independent, strong and confident young woman to panic attacks and anxiety and almost lost my job twice (would have anywhere else, thank God for a compassionate boss!). Finding what works for you can be a long hard road but it’s worth going down that road! Best advice I heard was “Get comfortable with being uncomfortable” because I’d always want to run away from or avoid the situations that would bring out my anxiety the most. It’s better - but definitely not gone - since it started 15 years ago.

@heartsupport sometimes it’s just very difficult I use my music to get through tough times :metal::rose:

I was diagnosed with bi-polar/anxiety disorder at a young age and the struggle is real. I feel your pain or in this case, your anxiety. :heart:

Thanks for bringing attention to this! I use music to control my anxiety and depression. I listen, and I play/sing. I’m also a board certified music therapist. I believe and use the power of music every day to help others heal.:notes:

I have been blessed with the wonders of being bipolar of the absolute worst kind, and anxiety is a part of my illness. I am upside down and not all here fucking all the time, and it still scares me, though I’ve learned some shit along the way. I know all the corridors of the hospitals nearby, and I know all the treatments and all the theory, but the practice of being bipolar in everyday life is not found in a book. I’m trying, for the fourth time, to get an education now, and I’m studying psychology. Pretty ironic, but it provides a stage where my experiences can come to good use. I love and hate this condition, and I hate to love it and love to hate it. It’s a mess, but it’s all just a symptom of being the human that I am. I will stay strong, baby! :heart: @heartsupport

I have been blessed with the wonders of being bipolar of the absolute worst kind, and anxiety is a part of my illness. I am upside down and not all here fucking all the time, and it still scares me, though I’ve learned some shit along the way. I know all the corridors of the hospitals nearby, and I know all the treatments and all the theory, but the practice of being bipolar in everyday life is not found in a book. I’m trying, for the fourth time, to get an education now, and I’m studying psychology. Pretty ironic, but it provides a stage where my experiences can come to good use. I love and hate this condition, and I hate to love it and love to hate it. It’s a mess, but it’s all just a symptom of being the human that I am. I will stay strong, baby! :heart: @heartsupport

Continuing this conversation …letting others know we are not alone, I have seen what that means to others and its means so much! Together we can do more. Love this :heart:

Never had anxiety before…then in 2017 I rolled my Honda Civic 3 times… amd broke my brain…kidding not kidding… I a nurse and didn’t even realize I had a TBI for 3 months…now my head/anxiety rules mylife… I let my anxiety keep me from going ho e to Tampa for 5 years… I finally went home in January of 2022… the last time I saw my Mom, she died later that year… I just wanna say that just because you can’t see it doesn’t me, it’s not completely 1000% debilitating… People need to stop hating each other and start lifting each other up… Don’t hate somebody because they’re different

Look at my baby :face_holding_back_tears::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @thebrentsmith

That will do it brently we cause our own sttttress is optional :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::pray::pray::pray::pray:

I have PTSD and anxiety then throw in fibromyalgia and wow…your music helps me keep a positive mind set

Thank you guys for everything! I’m humbled and grateful! I’ve said it before, love to have you as a mentor! You make me smile everyday! Everyday! :heart::innocent::pray: