Can't improve anything at all

Everyday, i been practicing singing and playing guitar but i feel like i can’t improve at anything…and i even get frustrated easily. Sometimes i just feel like i should give up but i don’t want to cuz that is the only talent that really brings me joy and enjoyment. I just feel like i’m stuck…with this negative mentality i have over and over again… To be honest…i feel like i’m not really that special unlike my sister. She has so many talents i get jealous a lot but i know i shouldn"t compare to others. No matter how hard i tried…i just keep self doubting myself that i suck.

1 Like

Hey Jake ! I believe in you and your ability to improve practice makes perfect…develop your talent for you and when you finally are comfortable with how you play and sing others will appreciate it too

Sincerely

Ebony :slightly_smiling_face:

I do the same thing with my drawing. I know where you’re coming from, it’s extremely frustrating to not be where you want to be even when you work so hard it just feels like you should already be there. Please don’t give up, all of your hard work is unique to you and will help you grow and get far beyond where you wanted to be. You can do it.