Can't never catch a break

Every time I think thangs are going good i get knocked back down every woman I meet and get in a relationship with seems to be on drugs I’m so tired of trying might as well be dead hate being alone i give up

1 Like

Hey @Dani,

I’m so sorry to hear that your relationship has been difficult recently. I hear that you mention drugs, but would you like to share a bit about what happened lately? It sounds that you’re going through a rough time and we’re willing to support you the best way possible here. You are not better off dead and this world wouldn’t be better without you. How things are going in your relationship doesn’t define you or your right to live. :hrtlegolove:

Please let us know how you’re doing, whenever you read this. We care about you.

Everytime I think things are going good in a relationship next thing I hear is there a wanting drugs and I have no tolerance for them my children won’t come see me or talk to me hardly ever I’ll call them a message them and always put me off so therefore I feel that I’m not need to to be around if I was just dead I feel I’d be better off wouldn’t have no more worries and nothing

1 Like

Don’t know how much more i can take thanking about taking this short rope and stepping off a ledge

@Dani,

Everytime I think things are going good in a relationship next thing I hear is there a wanting drugs and I have no tolerance for them

I’m so sorry, friend. It really makes sense to be sad about the situation and lose your patience. Know that in any case, this is about someone else choices, which doesn’t define your worth and your right to have a healthy relationship with someone. I’m aware that saying this might not be of the best comfort, but I really want to encourage you to keep in my mind that this relationship doesn’t define you. You are not doomed to face the same hurdles over and over.

my children won’t come see me or talk to me hardly ever I’ll call them a message them and always put me off

I am not a parent myself, but with my own parents I certainly had times when I didn’t talk to them or visit them. Even though our relationship is complex, it’s not necessarily that I didn’t want to see them. Just that I’d be focused on my life and won’t necessarily make the effort to be in touch with them. Which doesn’t mean there was no love. Sometimes there is more and more distance and we don’t realize that we should take the time to contact the people we love, at least more often.

This world wouldn’t be better without you, Dani. Your children wouldn’t be better without you.
Do you know why the situation is like this with them right now? Is there an objective reason or something that happened between you?

Don’t know how much more i can take thanking about taking this short rope and stepping off a ledge

It’s really hard to deal with those thoughts, and I’d like to encourage you to get rid of this rope and the things that might be hurtful to you. Just to make sure that it’s not staying with you/close to you. To create a safety that would be needed, as it sounds that life is getting really tough these days. You don’t deserve any harm. And disappearing is not the solution, friend.

Is there anyone in your life/a service in your area whom you could reach out to and share about your current difficulties? A friend you trust, a coworker, a neighbour, a church… or even a professional (therapist, counselor, doctor). It’s important not to stay alone with those emotions and thoughts right now. You don’t belong in this darkness. You don’t need to carry those burdens by yourself. :hrtlegolove:

Keep reaching out friend. Keep us up to speed on what’s going on for you. You are loved, you are needed, you are cared for. :hrtlegolove:

It just hard to keep things off my mind going to go talk to my sic doctor today

1 Like

going to go talk to my sic doctor today

I’m really glad to hear that, @Dani and I hope your doctor will listen carefully to what you have to say. It’s good that you’re taking those steps friend. I’d love to hear how it goes for you. :hrtlegolove:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.