Charleemanderz Fan #3

Last night. Always feel alone despite there being people I can go to

I’ve felt this way before too. Like you are in a room full of people but you are still alone. Like no one understands you or sees you or hears you the way you want to be seen and heard.

I see you. I hear you. I love you and I’m so happy you are here. Welcome to this community, I promise if you spend a little time here you won’t feel alone. Here is where you belong.

I understand what you are going through, I also feel that I am alone constantly despite all the people I can go to. But I always try to take the day one step at a time, it might be hard but that will only make it easier in the end to being a happier you.

I know exactly what you mean. I still feel like I don’t belong, especially when I’m going through a depression phase. A lot of things can cause this, and I suggest considering a therapist who can help.
But you aren’t alone in your loneliness. I know that doesn’t help much to know, but it’s true. There are many others who feel like we do.

Thank you so much for opening up, I know how this feels. I responded to you on stream <3

1 Like