Checking in since I’ve been gone

Hey guys. FallenAngelCarolyn Here. I know it’s been a while since I’ve Posted here and I’m sorry for that. I’ve been going through a lot, and wounds were reopened. It’s been a tough few months Over here.

July 21st is a day that I dread every year now. Two years ago, I lost what mattered the most to me. I miscarried my Daughter. We were so close to holding my perfect little angel.

I’ve been falling back into the hole we all call depression. I’ve been skipping out on therapy, I’ve been isolating myself. I just can’t deal with being around people. Everyone seems so happy, like they have nothing that has ever went wrong for them, while I’m sitting here, my stomach a pit of despair, dreading having to socialize. I avoid social interactions as much as I can.

I am Working on myself. I’ve been reading through Dwarf Planet and ReWrite, and working through the exercises in both. I’ve been reaching out to therapist to see if I can come back and start the healing process again. And most importantly I’ve been Doing things I love, to distract myself from everything going on. It’s still hard, but I can do this. It would greatly help if you could leave some words of encouragement, as I read every single comment left and I take them to heart. And for those struggling, please never hesitate to contact me, or post on here! Hold Fast My Friends.

1 Like

I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter. I can’t imagine the pain and heartache that was and still is to this day. Know that it is okay to feel what you feel.

I am so glad that you are working on yourself and trying to rise above the depression by doing things you love. It isn’t easy by any means, but it is admirable that you are fighting to rise up out of the pit! Keep pressing on! You can do this!

Welcome back my friend.

I’m so sorry to hear about the loss of your baby. That’s so hard. But im so glad to hear that you have been reading and working through the books from Heart Support. They are such excellent resources.

And I’m glad that you have been reaching out to therapists. Sounds like you’re on the right path for peace and recovery. Good for you! I hope that your journey of finding help and guidance goes well and that you are able to find the peace and comfort that you need.

Never apologize for not being here when you have things going on. We’re here when you’re ready to come back. Do what you need to take care of you and we will love you just the same when you return.

So much love to you

• Kitty