Chosen to not be myself

It’s less painful this way
I want people to care about me and love me

Even if its fake because im sure it will be less painful than what im feeling right now

It hurts too much
I can’t do it anymore

5 Likes

We’re here if you want to talk about what is going on, Amaris. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

Hi Amaris,
thank you for sharing.
thank you for reaching out to us. we are here, anytime you need someone.
for you. because you is, what matters most. you are worth of all good things in this world.
we care about you, because you are beautiful the way you are. you are loved !
feel hugged :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hi @Amaris

I’m here to check up on you. I’m hoping that you’ve been yourself. Are things going any better for you this month? Do you need to let more off your chest?

1 Like

Amaris, It’s been a while since you posted, and I just wanted to check and see how you are doing my friend. I want you to know that I’m thinking about you and that you matter. You truly matter and you are loved.

2 Likes

hey amaris, I hope you’re travelling okay. It’s been a little while since your last post, and while it can feel like the world would accept us if we just hide ourselves away, it would miss out on the very uniqueness you bring to it. Thinking of you

2 Likes

hi amaris,

checking in on you since it’s been awhile since we’ve heard from you. i need you to know that i care about and value you. life can be painful and incredibly difficult at times but your perseverance has always been something i admired in all of your posts. wishing you a calm week ahead, my friend, and i hope i can hear from you soon.

love,
twix

1 Like

Hey Amaris, I wanted to check in with you and see how you’re doing. I hope things are better for you! It would be nice to hear from you so we know you’re ok. You matter! ~Mystrose

2 Likes

Hey Amaris :hrtlegolove:

It’s been ages since we’ve heard from you. How are you doing? I miss reading your posts and seeing how things are going with you. I hope you’ve been away enjoying life and time with people. I hope to see another post from you soon.

Stay strong out there. You are such a wonderful person. Never forget how much you matter :hrtlegolove: :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

hey amaris, just checking in on you friend! Just wanting to let you know that you’re loved and you can always be yourself here. I know it’s hard to feel like you have to hide your true self away. It’s hard to have so much pain that it feels like you’re forced to conceal yourself to protect yourself. You matter immensely and I hope that even if for now you’re still hurting, that you know you have our full love and support x

1 Like

Hi Amaris, Thank you for sharing and reaching out to the amazing people of Heart Support. Its important to remember that people do care about you. Life has ups and downs and I feel that by you posting to this support group you realize that people do care and they want to chat with you or just find common interest. Stay strong and remember you’re an amazing person and you took the biggest step and that’s by reaching out.

1 Like

Hey @Amaris, good to see you!

I get you when you say it’s less painful this way. For a long time I lived like this and masked who I truly felt like I was. This taught me a lot, though. Loneliness causes us to reach out in ways that aren’t genuine to who we truly are inside.

Something I learned during my 30 laps around the sun is that the first and best thing you can do to start feeling less lonely is to learn to love yourself.

A major part of loving yourself is to be the best most authentic version of yourself you can muster on any given day…

1 Like