Chronic pain, memory loss, I'm defeated

I am suffering from chronic pain and had a temporary memory loss from strong meds during and after surgery.
Because of that they are not giving me meds that can help with my pain. I’m going in and out of the emergency room every few days. Hospitalised and had a panic attack. Im so afraid of going back to the hospital because they are not helping me at all, they threatened me that I had to stay if not they will send me to a mental institution. I have a baby I need to take care of, they don’t understand they cant help me and taking my baby away from me.
Sometimes I just feel like giving it all up. The only thing holding me back is my baby. The pain is no joke, I can’t handle this at all. I feel that I’m just going to suffer from this excruciating pain for the rest of my life.

1 Like

I’m so sorry that you are going through such a hard time right now. That sounds so incredibly difficult. I hope and pray that your body finds healing and recovers. So that you can get back to your life and your baby. Stay strong sweet friend. Sending you so much love.

1 Like

I am sorry. Don’t give up. Praying for you.

1 Like

@Bubbles

I am so sorry friend. Chronic pain is such a burden. You’re going through some rough times and I wish, from the bottom of my heart, that your health will get better soon. Also sorry to hear about what happened at the hospital. It should remain a place where you can feel safe, not the opposite. Threatening you this way isn’t fair and I hope you’ll meet more comprehensive people from now. Please keep reaching out and explaining what’s going on, what is the pain you’re feeling, how you could rate it on a scale from 1 to 10. Outside the hospital, do you have a doctor you could talk to? Maybe looking into homeopathy or aromatherapy could be worth it too.

Hang in there friend. You are not alone and you can come here anytime you need. :heart: