Completely and utterly over life

Today is a day like so many others. I feel done with life. The first half of this year has been hell. I dont know that I can take much more. I just dont care anymore. Why exist if my life is only a burden and those around me wouldn’t have that burden anymore.

1 Like

Im sorry life is rough right now… But I find that if i stay in a bad mindset, my rough patches get even worse. Do something, like a hobby, that can keep your mind busy. I like sketching/painting or even reading books on wattpad. Try to keep a positive mindset about yourself. Things dont get easier overnight, so hold your head high! You’ve been so brave during it all, dont stop now. (:smile:

Hi friend,

I’m sorry you are hurting and having a hard time. I struggle with these feelings a lot too. It’s a very lonely place to be.

I’m sorry you feel like such a burden. ):

I hope that you will keep fighting my friend. Please don’t give up. I know that things are hard right now and it may feel impossible to come through it. But it can get better.

I don’t know what it is you are going through, but if you want to open up and share with us, you are always more than welcome. There is no judgement here. We all are hurting. We all make mistakes. We’re here so we can lift each other up as we all fight through the things we are going through.

You are important and you matter. How you feel is valid. I care. There are so many people here who care. So please open up if you need to at any time. And if you need to don’t be afraid to reach out to someone for help. Okay? It’s important. You’re important.

So much love to you

• Kitty