Comrades Fan #2

I can tell numerous friends I’m struggling and they might check on me once, but that’s it. They don’t continue to check on me. I feel they don’t care.

2 Likes

Hey there friend,
I have felt this way plenty of times before. It may seem like you’re being annoying to the people you contact about issues because I felt that I am only a bore to some others when I try to reach out for help too. But this all isn’t true. Some people forget just to reply or check up here and there after a little bit because they themselves might be busy or going through something themselves. I’ve had that feeling with plenty of my friends in the past but later on discover that more was put on their shoulders that day than mine. Some people are able to move through the shadows and deal with their issues and keep quiet about it so nobody else knows or asks. But there are so many people like myself that do need that attention to be reminded of the consnat love around hem. Lately I’ve been reaching out to my family more then ever and they still forget to check up on me but just like my friends, they don’t mean to do that to hurt you. Remind them and always reach out yourself first if you’re feeling like it. When your hand is held out to be picked up they will always take the best grasp and bring you to where you need.
You are never alone, your days will be much more happier soon enough! :blush:

1 Like

@Comrades_Fans

I feel like this way too. Your friends do love you. It takes time for them to get back to you. Remind yourself you are loved. When the time comes, tell them how much you appreciate them. I hope you are having a great day. Thank you for sharing. God bless you.

From my experience, they do care. They’re just not that good at showing. Other times it’s because they don’t realize how big the situation actually is. It’s not that they don’t care (most people, at least) it’s more the depression talking over my own inner voice telling me that they don’t care or that they aren’t there for me. I haven’t found to the fullest extent what exactly triggers me, but I have found a few. When I can feel the clouds moving over me, I’ve learned how to combat it. Either watching The Office, listening to my favorite record (The Hymn of a Broken Man by Times of Grace), or getting on my PlayStation.

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out. I’ve felt this SO often within my friend circle.

For me personally, I had to realize that people who arent necessarily struggling with the same things that I am, can’t understand to the full extent in which im struggling even if I tell them. I can guarantee however, your friends care immensely about you.

I covered it a bit today in the raid, I hope this helps

Sending love,
-bash

2 Likes