Confirmed: I’m Pregnant

After two doctor confirmed test, an ob appointment and three positive at home tests I’m now proud to come and say. I’m gonna be a momma.

Baby is coming in April and I couldn’t be more excited.

But to be honest I’m also scared and stressed.

Appreciate all the love and support

12 Likes

Congratulations. I recently went through it myself. Definitely reach out whenever you need. :]

3 Likes

Congratulations! Every new life is a reason to celebrate.

3 Likes

Congrats! That’s awesome news

2 Likes

I am happy for you!
I understand the fear and stress. A whole new world, new life, a change. And you are smart for knowing this, for feeling everything that comes with the good news. And don’t forget the good news. I wish you a simple and easy pregnancy, a time of rapid and expected changes, of growth within and without, a beautiful and healthy baby, and a beautiful and healthy you all throughout.
HeartSupport has been my saving grace in parenthood and in pregnancy, and take advantage of it for any reason.
Good luck! You got this and We got your back ! :relaxed::white_heart:

3 Likes

Congratulations, Monkey!

Being scared and stressed is normal when you find out you’re pregnant. It’s also very exciting isn’t it?

There are a few of us Moms here on the forum, so if you need anything please come and post.

First thing I did when I found out I was pregnant was I bought a book about pregnancy and signed up for a class that taught me a lot about what was going on with my body, what to expect when I gave birth (I had a C-Section) and how to care for my new born. I hope you can find something like that in your area. Course now you can probably learn all you need to know online, we didn’t have internet back in 1991 lol.

Anyway, hope you have an easy pregnancy. Please keep us updated. :hrtlegolove:

4 Likes

Congratulations, Monkey! That’s so exciting and I’m wishing you (and your new baby :tada:) all the best!

3 Likes

Oh Monkey,

I am so excited for you. You are going to be a rocking momma! I can already tell that this baby is already so loved & going to be extra spoiled once they arrive. Take care of yourself. Eat your veggies. Drink your water. Enjoy this season of life.

-StarFox :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

congrats monkey!!

i’m so happy that you’re going to be a mom to an april baby. this is super exciting! but this kinda news would be scary stressful to any new mom. while i can’t speak as a mom myself, i can say that you’re going to be a great mom. the life experiences, lessons, love, tenderness, and attention you will give to this child will be unmatched! you already know you always got the love and support of this community behind you every step of the way in this pregnancy and beyond. you got this, monkey!!

love,
twix

3 Likes

Congratulations, Monkey on your future little baby monkey!!! :hrtlegolove:

4 Likes

Monkey, congratulations! How wonderful and exciting! Being a first time mom can be a bit stressful, but the most important thing to remember is to just love this baby and his/her daddy. None of us ever parents perfectly, but as long as our little ones know we love them, listen to them and let them know they are important - we’ll get it right. Don’t fret the details and let love rule. You’ve got this! Keep us posted on how you are doing!

2 Likes

As far as im aware, its normal to be anxious about having a baby. It seems like it must be your first? Im sure thats very scary. But it seems like something youve been wanting, so I’ll be praying that nothing happens and you give birth at full term to a healthy baby.

Theres lots of moms here in heartsupport, so im sure theyd be more than happy to give you tips and advice.

I only know an odd amount about the process of giving birth lol

9 weeks and 2 days along. Baby is growing and healthy. April 7th is my due date

4 Likes