Confused about everything

Hi everyone. It’s 435am. I can’t sleep because I have so much on my mind. I have no friends in my area and I have terrible social anxiety plus a few mental health disorders that make me feel less than. I don’t know how to even begin to feel accepted anywhere. I should have my life together. I’m 35 others have so much I don’t. I have a husband and a cat. I am just so sad :frowning:

3 Likes

Hey friend. I can relate to how you feel. I’m almost 35 too and my life is far from together. A few years ago I separated from my husband and we divorced. So now I’m staying with my current partners family. We are trying to get stable and save money and it’s been hard.

Friend, it’s perfectly understandable to see where others are at around us and wish that we had it more together. But it’s important to remember that we all go about life at our own pace. It’s important not to compare ourselves.

I can relate to feeling like you don’t know how to fit in or be accepted anywhere. I fight a lot with those feelings too. It’s a challenge. Making friends can be hard. :heart:

But hey, are you in our discord? https://discord.gg/8WzZ5R

It’s a good place to connect to others in the community, a good place to share your heart and mind and a good place to follow when the Heart Support Live streams go up. I encourage you to join us and hang out. :heart: We are all struggling. And we all just need to feel heard and listened to sometimes. We could all use a friend. There’s a lot of that here.

Especially with this virus and quarantine. We all have to come together. You are not alone my friend. And what you are facing and feeling right now is completely understandable.

I hope that you get feeling better.

hugs