Convictions_fan 243

Feeling like no matter how many different way I adapt I always take a step forward to take 5 back. Always playing catch-up

1 Like

hey friend,
I feel you on that one. I feel like I’ve been playing catch up my whole life. I just wanna encourage you to keep trying. I can tell you’re trying your hardest and that’s all you can do, my friend. I know it all seems useless at times, but I promise it’s not. you will get there. you will find your place and I know for a fact that you will be okay. just try to remember that you’re safe here and we’re here for you.
stay strong

1 Like

I feel you, my friend.
Life is not easy as that way we plan or try to take things up. I came here to encourage you to not give up on your dreams, the things you are trying to pursue. You can overcome this situation. Keep pursuing. You’re not alone and you can do all things.
Do all things with love. 1 corinthians 16:14

Cheers,
Van

Oh man, I know this feeling. I always fee like I am behind, behind my peers, behind in my education, behind in the job field I am in, behind in everything. But that feeling isn’t true and it comes from my habit of comparing myself to others around me. Sometimes I feel like all the things I do and everything I try is completely useless and I’m not even doing anything. But if I take a step back, I can see that I really am making progress and I really am doing better. I encourage you to try and see the good in the things you are doing, try to rejoice in even the smallest progress/victories.

Hold Fast,
Hannah Presley
HS Intern