Convictions_fan 245

I have unexplained bleeding and pelvic pain. Been to ER 3 x in a week. No one can help me, so it seems. My surgery is not till October 31st. I feel hopeless now.

I am so sorry you are dealing with this health issue. You aren’t alone. We are here for you. To listen when you need to vent, when you need a listening ear. I’ll pray that your pain eases, for the bleeding to stop, and that you get some answers.

Wow, I am so sorry you’re dealign with these health issues. I will be praying for you. I hope that they are able to figure out what is causing the bleeding and I hope the surgery is able to fix it.

I’m sorry to hear you’re in that spot, thanks for sharing. Health issues are so scary and that in between time before surgery can feel like forever. I remember waiting just one month for a surgery and it felt like it would never actually happen. You can get through this time one day at a time and please reach out on here whenever you need to. You’re strong and you will make it through this! :star: