Convictions_fan 247

Sometimes I feel really alone and don’t know how to deal with it. It is an intermittent thing… kind of situational.

1 Like

hey friend,
I know how you feel. it’s really frustrating and tiring. just wanna let you know that we love and care about you. you are strong and important and we will always be here to remind you of your worth. you are worth it. you are valuable.
stay strong

Hi there, I can totally relate to that feeling. It happens to me intermittently too and sometimes comes totally out of nowhere for me. I want to remind you for those times when you feel that loneliness that there are people who care about you, that you’re great, and that there are others out there experiencing the same thing. You can get through those times and we are here to listen when you need it

Hey, thank you for sharing this with us, I know loneliness is so hard to deal with. I know that staying busy helps me to not feel so lonely. I like to invest time in my hobbies, I personally like to paint, write, and read. I suggest focussing your free time on things that bring you joy. Also, reach out to the people around you, to your friends or your family. Its okay to ask for help and it is okay to reach out.

Hold Fast
Hannah Presley
HS Intern