Cosmic - Avenged Sevenfold - Therapist Reacts

Its losin ur best friend n missin him

1 Like

The meaning behind this song is a beautiful one. I wish i had the love that these 2 people A7X is singing about

1 Like

This song gives me goosebumps everytime. It’s so freaking good.

I can’t describe how it makes me feel which is I guess what music is supposed to do. It’s one of those songs that touches my soul and heals something that was broken inside of me.

1 Like

the door is a metaphore for path towards our creator in the heavnes …i bet they didnt taught her that in health managment school…but dont worry,just enjoy the music ,listen to the melodies not just vocals

1 Like

I let addiction change me to the point i because the very person i grew up hating, she always tried pulling me out and the love she showed was unlike anything i felt but i wouldnt let myself see it til it was too late and pushed her out of my life. Those moments i sit and remember how she was to me blows my mind because i was so blinded by addiction and now its to late. I do cry when i hear this song because it pulls me to a place of acknowledgement, its been rough but theres always a better tomorrow as long as we strive for it.

2 Likes

I knew this song would lead me back to therapy

1 Like

She lost the attention right in the very best moment because of the necklace issue

1 Like

Having lost so many people, including my parents less than a year and a half apart unexpectedly, very recently makes this song all the more impactful. I love the concept after dying in this life we become a part of the cosmos. “Dancing in the wind as roses born again, there you’ll find me.”

1 Like

I heard Life is but a Dream at the Las Vegas immersive show 3 weeks before it released and this song made me cry so hard. I lost a friend to suicide who was a huge fan of A7X the day before they announced this album. This song hits hard because I wish she could’ve listened to it.

1 Like

This band helped me get through so much crap. My favorite band.

1 Like

Should 100% react to Avenged Sevenfold-so far away

1 Like

I will not even do an injustice the AV7 and pretend that I didn’t get to a room in my house as fast as I could away from everyone so no one in my family could see the intense sobbing I could not hold back once I locked the door behind me :cry: I needed this song so bad it’s not east being a man who has to be tough all the time

1 Like

Can you Please do reactions to the band TooL? Song H., and Lateralus?

1 Like

You should also do D(eath), very dark and depressing lyrics that you should analyze :pray:

1 Like

yaa… aku merasakan hal.seperti itu di lagu cosmic… perasana yang niak turun… membawa ke alam yang berbeda dari sebelumnya

1 Like

react to so far away next please

1 Like

Please do more Avenged Sevenfold!

1 Like

You’re not feeling the song. Your body language says it

1 Like

I love how she feels the music and grooves

1 Like

Pure expresion…

1 Like