Dark feelings prossing

I have all these negative and dark feelings and thoughts that I need to get out and express in a healthy way.Am I not sure how to really do this any ideas?

Hey friend! I know just what you’re feeling, sensing all of the negativity and darkness in your mind but not sure how to express it in a way that won’t hurt anyone. You know what I used to about it? I tried to ignore it and push past it- which only made things worse. It’s so amazing that you’re able to realize that those negative thoughts are something you need to let out, in some way (rather than just distract yourself from them or act like they’re not there).

One thing that really helped me throughout my battle with depression was journal writing. You don’t need to be some amazing writer or anything- just simply write out your thoughts. Don’t worry about grammar or spelling, just pour your emotions onto the paper.

If journal writing isn’t your thing or you want another option, I’d suggest trying to see a therapist. I’ve been seeing one for about a year now, and she has honestly helped me so much. It can be fairly pricey, but you know what, the skills that you will be taught by the therapist, the revelations you’ll have, and the trust and friendship you’ll form with them is definitely worth the money in my opinion.

If therapy is something you want to try, HeartSupport has a partnership with Better Help and has a one-week free trial period. HeartSupport also has a workbook on depression called Dwarf Planet, and if money is too tight to buy the workbook, message HeartSupport to ask for a free copy. This link has more information on those resources: https://heartsupport.com/resources/
Here’s to better days ahead, friend!