Darleeng Fan #3

12 friends of mine have died from varying causes in the last 5 years. 6 by suicide. The most recent one was a week ago.

Oh I’m sorry to hear that. It must be difficult for you having lost 12 friends in 5 years. All I can say to try and make you feel better is that it’s okay to be sad and cry because you know you won’t be able to talk to them face to face but, you got to make memories with them and they got to be part of your life and you got to be part of their life. Remember and treasure the happy memories. Sure it may be sad knowing fun times might never happen again with them but be happy you have memories of them. Stay strong I’m here if you want to talk.

First of all I am so sorry for your loss. An important thing I’ve learned when I lost a friend is to remember the good times. Remember how they were and spread their memory. Again I am so sorry for loss. Let the grieving process happen naturally it is ok to feel sad, but still fight for their memory and yourself. Keep busy with hobbies or try exploring some new ones. I’ve found music and martial arts to be helpful personally as it gives me a goal and it is improving on my self.