Day 25 (beginning)

Beginning today, was actually pretty relaxing figuring out my anxiety triggers and knowing to be sober is becoming a big part of my life now.I know if I take a drink it will ruin me and I think I’ve come to realize a lot. Tomorrow I begin my intensive outpatient program that I have become a part of realizing that I do need medication to keep me level and balance so I’m very excited about that as well overall today is becoming a very good day. Also want to say thank you to heart support so I can actually have the support and goodbyes being thrown my way which is have helped me out a lot. I guess the question at hand is what’s next what does this universe have for me?

6 Likes

Ryan, its great to see you, and fantastic to know that you have these new plans all ready to start tomorrow, am so excited for you. You so deserve all of this and I truly hope that it al goes well for you. You say goodbyes?? I hope you are not going for good? I would love an update now and again as to how you are doing.However I do understand right now you have to give your all to your recovery. I am so proud of you Ryan. You are one amazing person, you are loved and cared for so very much. Take care my friend. Lisalovesfeathers. x

3 Likes

@Lisalovesfeathers GOODBYES!!! never,I’m here for one reason for the love y’all bring to the awareness of mental health and all these things you guys bring to people who couldn’t receive it.let me be the example,and the person like many on here who needs a reason to become the person they are destined to be.

2 Likes

Oh Good I am glad xx

2 Likes

Hey Ryan, it’s so good to hear from you again :slight_smile:

Thank you for continuing to share your story. It seems like things are going better and better for you. And CONGRATULATIONS on the success you’ve had so far with sobriety!!! Just making that choice is a huge accomplishment in and of itself. You have all my support and good vibes coming your way in staying strong with that.

We are more than happy to be here for and with ya. Please, let us know how your journey continues on, and keep stopping by here, Discord, and/or the Stream and hang out with us. I can’t wait to hear your next update.

4 Likes

Hey Ryan,

I have an instant smile on my face to hear all of the amazing progress that you have been doing lately. I am so proud of you for journaling each day so that you can look back & see how far you have truly come & all of the hard work that you have done. It takes an extremely brave person to accomplish the things that you have so far & I have no doubt that you will continue to improve with each passing day.

Take each day at a time. Be kind to yourself. Give yourself grace. You are worthy of all of the things.
You are important. You are valid. You are enough. You are strong. You matter.

-StarFox :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

hi ryan,

thank you for sharing this update and taking the time to write out how things are going for you. this is honestly such a great update to ready and i’m so happy you can understand your anxiety triggers and continuing your sober journey. i wish you the best of luck in your intensive outpatient program and hope it provides helpful techniques and answers you need to push forward in your progress.

as for what your future and this universe has in store for you? that’s up to you, my friend! what sparks your passion? what gives your time and energy meaning? while things change day-by-day, i feel like your better tomorrow is here and i’m so energized to see that you’re ready for the next chapter in life. so happy for and proud of you. keep moving forward, ryan, you absolutely without a doubt GOT THIS!

love,
twix

3 Likes

Hello, Ryan1!

This is my first time responding to one of your posts but I wanted to say that your journey is a lovely one to read about. It’s always so wonderful to hear about people progressing in their mental health journey and getting to follow along on that journey some. I’m so glad that you have found support and kindness from this community and that you have shared so much with us.

I wish you tons of luck as you begin this outpatient program and I hope that it helps you in all the ways you hope and more. I think the universe has big plans for you and I look forward to hearing more about your journey as it unfolds. Keep swimming, friend and keep being your awesome self! :hrtlegolove:

3 Likes

@DiscordReply @StarFox @Taladien @Lisalovesfeathers @twixremix @eloquentpetrichor
If the words in my head rn can travel to my fingers as I type…I’d probably be able to type what I really feel.the fact y’all are “bombing” me with this support system I found through one of my greatest passion,MUSIC, is like listening to Howard Jones…only words of wisdom.there are so many people that need this support,they need to be heard,understood,and feel what I have received…I’m so grateful!!! I can honestly say I have friends…friends that don’t know what I look like,where I’m from,how,what,and the why…but still everyone’s dedication is imperative to one thing…this journey of sobriety,I choose …one day at a time…through these steps I’m taking now only prove something I’ve never experienced ever since I’ve come to realize that I am powerless…thank you so much…plz don’t ever stop what everyone is doing in heart support…I need you guys.
Much love, grateful for this new friendship,
Ryan.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.