Day 36 (update)

Prayers were answered,vibes met the people it needed to…thank u so much for getting me through this predicament.im currently awaiting my plane home to begin another month of work,saving,and doing the next right thing…I think what I’ve learned is to be patient ,actually listen to suggestion …and just look for my high power for the right thing to do next.im no longer in this fog of doubt.and the promises made in my fellowship has given me this chance.this platform formed a new found family that I never knew existed.thank you @Lisalovesfeathers @twixremix @StarFox and @Micro and if there has been anyone else I forgot I swear ur on my mind and I can’t be more blessed to read the words u guys typed just for me…

7 Likes

Hey @Ryan1,

We’re all rooting for you from our very own parts of this world. It’s crazy how giant this planet can be, yet how powerful it is sometimes to make connections that go beyond any distance. Ever since I’ve been at HeartSupport, I have been filled with so much life and hope while I was at my lowest, digging through past traumas and griefs of all kind. It’s not an easy road. It doesn’t become brighter suddenly. But we build strength through these obstacles, and it gets so much more loving, graceful and hopeful when we do so with allies by our side, friends who see us and love us unconditionally.

I am so very grateful that fate (or whatever makes sense to you behind this word) has made us cross paths. It is humbling and inspiring to read about your journey and how much you keep dealing with your demons. Thank you for being yourself, for sharing how life goes for you and what’s on your heart. This new patience and openness that you are finding is going to help you move mountains.

I hope this new month of work is going to go as smoothly as possible, but also that you will keep seeking learning opportunities however they come. You got this. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

@Micro hey micro!!! Oh man this new lease of life for me only holds gifts for the future I’m starting to grasp.thank u for your words broski.just a quick update!!! I found a 40 hr position and I’m grateful for it.it will help tremendously.welp I wanna say thank u again and again and again but bending ears isn’t my thing any more.if u catch my drift.love you guys ry

1 Like

I completely hear ya, no worries. And the sentiment is mutual.

A 40 hours position is such huuuuge news! The transition at first may be a little difficult or brutal, but you’ll get there at your own pace. One step at a time, always. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

Hi Ryan1, I’m happy that you’re doing so well and I hope that you continue to be apart of this community. Please keep updating and letting us know how you are. I remember when I got off opiates, the longer my sobriety the more clearer my mind got and people would comment that the old me was back. You start to rediscover yourself and it can be exciting. I’m really happy for you! ~Mystrose

2 Likes

Hey Ryan, Oh wow how pleased am I that you got throught the weekend ok, hope the plane ride back went well and that you are now safe and sound back home. It lightens my heart when I see your posts and read how well you are doing, it gives pure joy to watch someone as awesome as you going from strength to strength. Keep strong, keep going, keep being you. you are so loved here. Take care for now. Lisalovesfeathers. x

1 Like

Hello again, Ryan! It is so wonderful to hear that you have been doing so much better and that you have felt so welcomed by HeartSupport. Reading posts and journeys like yours is always so heartwarming and I like to think that people who struggle in the future and find your posts will gain some hope from your story. You are an amazing person and I wish you all the luck moving forward and I hope that we continue getting to hear about your path.

Keep it up! :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

Hey Ryan, congratulations on your sobriety! This is so awesome! It is absolutely phenomenal what you’ve achieved, that you’re doing so great and are hanging in there. I am so very happy for you! Thank you for sharing your journey with us. I am glad that you’ve found so much support in this community. Keep on going, you’re so very worth it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.