Deleted thread post

--------------------------------------- removed ---------

2 Likes

@Chardonnay

I’m sorry this happened to you. I’m not an expert about the lawyer situation. I’m glad you share it. You need it to get it out. If you want to vent more, this forum is open.

1 Like

I am so sorry to hear that. I have experience something like this true. You feel so attacked and just feel helpless.
Remember what ever they say about you is not true and you define who you are. Love you Hold fast

I’m going through this with my mother. She stalks me all over the Internet. I have her blocked like 4 times on my current Facebook profile. Not including the profiles I blocked her on before I made a new Facebook. I had to change my name on Facebook to hide and she still found me. I have had her blocked on more accounts than I can count on Twitter. She’s tried following me all over. She’s messaged my co-workers, my friends, people on twitch that I follow. She follows my friends and tries messaging them and being lovey on them. And the leaves really passive aggressive messages in public towards me.

She was toxic my entire life. She was abusive and neglectful all growing up. She was an alcoholic and addict and lives in denial about it. She claims I am a liar and turning the world against her. She’s always trying to find ways to get ahold of me or message people I know to.

And every time she messages me she sends hurtful things. It’s been a fight since I left home at 17.

I know I’m going to need to get a restraining order or something against her. My problem is I don’t have money for lawyers. I don’t have all of the years of hateful messages and voicemails because I had to get rid of them. I kept reading and listening to them and hurting myself more. So I don’t have those things to show case anymore. I don’t know how to go about it to protect myself. But she is relentless.

I’m so sorry that you are going through this with someone. It’s so STRESSFUL and emotionally taxing. I hope that something works out so that you can be of peace and free of this person. It’s awful when someone has to be so toxic.

1 Like