Depression and feeling stressed out

Sometimes the daily struggles with school and life can be unbearable sometimes i see my sister whos currently doing a hell of a lot better than i am working for children’s hospital in Boston and I’m still 24 here at home going to school it sucks. Sometimes i just feel like nothing and i feel school has been so hard lately i can’t even handle it sometimes and i don’t want to keep going i just want to drop out of school

1 Like

In the fights me and my older sister had, she once implied that she didn’t want to take me in a few years from now. As in, I was going to fail in life if i didn’t do things her way. She’s almost finished nursing school and me? I feel like I’m going to drop out of high school.
It’s hard, dude, I know. But we shouldn’t compare ourselves to our siblings. They’ve got their lives to live and you do too. Focus on yourself, working on who you want to be. Take a deep breath, take it one day at a time. And remember to take care of yourself, because at the end of the day you are the most important person in your world. Focus on your goals, why you’re going to school in the first place.
You can get through this. You can make it out alive, okay? I believe in you. Hold Fast

1 Like

Thank you so much I’m gonna keep going and keep doing that thank you so much i appreciate that so much

1 Like

I always struggled in school growing up. No matter how much i was accommodated (ie: more time on tests, more time with homework, IEP (Individualized Education Program), etc, I was always falling behind; causing me to mentally spiral out of control, forcing me to leave college in the beginning of my second year…I just COULD NOT TAKE IT ANYMORE.

If I were you, try talking with your parents and your school about what’s going on. BE HONEST in talking about your situation with them. Maybe talk with your sister if you can and tell he about what’s going on.

We all have our journeys to go on and experiences to be had, but that doesnt mean we need to go it alone.

1 Like

@Rockerdude22

You will get through this. You have the strength to do so. I believe in you.