Devastation

So. I was just informed by my fiancee who is in the military, that he won’t be back home until either June or August, depending if he gets in a platoon or not. This just absolutely broke me, as I have an attachment disorder and severe anxiety so I don’t know how to properly process this kind of news. I cannot stop crying and all I want is for him to be back with me and to just stay… but I know that this is his dream and I don’t want to stop that for him, but at the same time, this is just too much. I just don’t know how to think or what to think right now, my head is going like a million miles a second, and honestly, at this point, I just need a good drink and some good weed. I don’t even smoke weed that often, but at this point, I just something to help numb this pain in my heart.

3 Likes

Brittany, I am so so sorry this has happened to you. I know this has to be hard on you. You are so strong!! Take time to focus on self care and if you need to vent more I am here for you! Sending you love and positive vibes <3

2 Likes

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. I could use all the good vibes right about now, I just feel so alone.

2 Likes

hey @SageTheSpirit !

your fiancé must me a really trained man that is doing his work in there. you must stay strong and stay safe. my dad was in military when i was 4 it was hard without him but he came home happy because he saved the country.

keep it real and stay safe!!!

bianka

2 Likes

Thank you! Tell your dad that I appreciate his service! :heart:

2 Likes

You are not alone!!! I am here for you. Sending you all the good vibes and I hope you are able to relax soon! :heart:

2 Likes

So sorry for these tough news, friend. Being away from the ones we love is heartbreaking… How you feel is totally understandable, and it’s okay to cry if you need it. You’re not alone right now. Sending lots of virtual hugs your way. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.