"Do not think for one second that you are alone, because you don’t ever have to be. I promise." - Ricky Olson of Motionless in White

Its what makes us human. Encouraging and very wise of you for sharing, so thank you!

1 Like

I’ve been fighting against my anxiety disorder, my depression and the self-injurious behavior that has arisen from it for as long as I can remember…and if you’re only the fifth wheel in the family, it doesn’t make it any better…rather in the opposite I’ve been in therapy for a while and have been taking antidepressants for years as well. but what really helps me a lot is music… of course also that of MIW! the first step is always to ask for help or talk about it! Also thank you Rick for your openness and for the fantastic music which is like medicine for me and I’m sure many others too :black_heart:

1 Like

Honesty I really really needed this today, it’s been a shitty one and a half month period of multiple very shitty things piling up one by one including the death of my very narcissistic, neglectful and selfish mother.

1 Like

I needed this. Thank you Ricky :black_heart:

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart:===================

Thanks for the awareness and the Vulnerability @rickyxolson.:purple_heart: You and the rest of the guys with your music have really Helped me with my depression and Anxiety. :confounded:The last Couple years have been really hard with me Losing My Best friend in 2018 from a Brain Aneurysm 3 days before Christmas, Then 2019 My Dad Passes a month after seeing you guys in Concert and then to top it off in 2020 I was diagnosed with Stage4 Metastatic Breast Cancer. I seriously feel like I’m being punished because it’s been 3 years and things aren’t getting better. It’s just my mom and I we have No other family to Help out!! All my so Called friends have deserted me and I feel alone and that every body hates me. I just want to feel normal and be Happy again. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I really needed this, thank you. :black_heart:

I really needed this post today. I have been struggling with my mental health since May and the last couple weeks have been the hardest for me. Thank you for speaking up @rickyxolson …it’s helping me realize that I need to open up about what I’m struggling with :black_heart:

Yes, it’s important to make time to tend to yourself :relaxed::black_heart:.

1 Like

you have inspired me for years and years ricky. you are someone i have always looked up to and seeing you being a constant advocate for getting help has helped me so much. much love :black_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

Yeah Ricky. I struggle with my mind every day, sometimes I think that I dont belong to this world, everyone thinks that our lives are perfect, especially when it is you who helps others, but then you ask yourself, who helps me? In my hardest moments I had to face them alone, althought that has made me stronger too

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that you’re struggling, but I hope you can move on from this experience. It must be hard. I know this because I can’t get out of that environment, and I love and hate my family of origin. They clothe, feed, and shelter me, but they keep a deep hold on my freedom and emotional needs. I know it’s not the right thing to do to deny myself, but I just feel like crap. I often feel like they don’t love me, they just love an accomplished child. I couldn’t find happiness in myself. I was sad every morning and every night. Somatization made me lose 15 pounds. But because of ricky, you made me feel like my life was okay, that I wasn’t alone. The energy in you gives me a lot of strength, so I really pray that you will get out of your predicament and be free. You are the most important person to me and I love you so much🖤@rickyxolson

1 Like

Even when our live’s ARE happy and normal, we unfortunately are still human, and have the emotions/feelings that come along with that. But in order for us to grow spiritually/intellectually- we have to be challenged to see just how powerful we can be in certain situations. You have come a long way and can help others realize that there are still struggles in life, no matter your situation.
And- You will pass the FUCK out of any challenge, because you are POWERFUL.
Remember that. :smirk:

1 Like

:black_heart::people_hugging:=======================

1 Like

Appreciate you Ricky :black_heart: Thankyou for speaking up. Iv been getting therapy for almost a year now. It truely does help, rather than letting everything bottle up and explode.

1 Like

Thanks Ricky. We’ve been hit hard in Fort Myers, FL. We are currently alienated by down powerlines so contact with our families is really spotty and some of us have to go to work and make sure that people are getting their groceries to feed their families. Much appreciated you beautiful son of a gun!

1 Like

Thank you for reaching out Ricky. I pray all goes well for you. :black_heart::skull::black_heart:

1 Like

I love how humane you are. I love you. Thanks for opening up :black_heart:

1 Like

I had to stop taking my antidepressants as I am pregnant. Transitioning back into no meds along with all these new changes and hormones is super hard. Seasonal depression looming right around the corner. Thank you for posting this. It was a much needed after today. Much appreciation to you Ricky. And much love and thoughts to you in these tough times. :black_heart:

1 Like

:raised_hands::heart:======================