Don’t care anymore

I’m going for a drive. I don’t care where I end up or what happens to me. I’m just a ball of problems the world can do without. I’m tired of being here. All you men are a bunch of disappointments, starting with my father. I don’t care. I’m angry and I can’t calm down. I want everyone to stay away from me. I don’t trust anyone and I dont have anything to offer this world. I can’t even take care of myself. So fuck everything.

2 Likes

@Rosethorn

I hope you are doing okay since you posted this message, that you let out this angriness in a way that remained safe to you. Take care of yourself friend. You matter.

1 Like

I hope you are OK as well. Sometimes having those moments to vent and get away from people has helped me in the past.

2 Likes

It’s been 25 days since you made this post. I hope that things are feeling better for you. I know that life and people can suck sometimes. I used to feel like that. That men suck. I had been hurt by so many, including my own fathers and grandfathers. By men who I thought cared. I was angry like you. But I assure that not “all” men suck. There are some good ones out there. I promise.

I hope you are doing better and that you have found some healing in some of these thing you were struggling with. Sending you love.

1 Like