Done. I guess

My nephew found the only right words to describe how I’m feeling:
My emotional batteries are dead.

I don’t want to anymore, and I’m ready to give up.

5 Likes

Hi friend- I know that feeling. Please hang on and don’t give up. How are you treating yourself physically? Are you getting ok nutrition are you sleeping? Both can be very healing while our minds recover from emotional exhaustion. Are you a person who can go for a walk? I put on headphones and take long walks and tell myself I’m not going home again until I feel at least a small amount better. It helps get me through and distracts me from the mental pain.

I hope tomorrow is an easier day for you. I hope you rest well and have happy dreams.

6 Likes

Don’t give up! Every day is a new day. You WILL get through everything you are currently enduring emotionally.

Hang in there <3

• Kait
6 Likes

Hey friend,
I know you feel like you want to give up right now, but there is so much to live for. I get it. I have been there. But things do get better. I don’t want to seem like someone who just says words on a screen, I really do get it. Multiple times in my life I have felt numb, dead inside, and without hope. But so many times I have found people in that darkness to bring some light in, some truth. People who told me I am worth it, I am valued, I am loved. And all of those things are true of you, too. YOU ARE VALUED. YOU ARE LOVED. YOU MATTER. Please don’t give up friend, lets recharge those batteries. If you need further support, I highly encourage you to check out the various resources on the HeartSupport website. There are articles, a book about depression called Dwarf Planet, a book about self-harm called Rewrite, help lines, this forum of course, and help through www.betterhelp.com/heartsupport. If you want to talk more about how you’re doing, I’ll check back here. Keep posting, stay with us. Hold fast, friend.

6 Likes

Dead batteries are tough. I don’t dismiss the fact that you’re ready to give up, but the fact that you’re here shows giving up is not what you really want. I guess you’re just not seeing much of another option? Come back and go in details on what happened to your batteries if you feel like, we’ll be here for you. There’s got to be a recharger for that battery somewhere.

5 Likes

Fiji,

We did a live response to you on our Twitch Channel today. We love you. We are here for you. Please don’t give up.

Matt, twoguys1couch

7 Likes

The feeling of being drained and empty is often an overwhelming one. Lost in a never-ending darkness. I know how tempting it is to simply give in and let it take over, but don’t. Find solace and comfort from those that care about you. Rely on their strength until you find your own.

You can do this. We believe in you. We stand with you.

4 Likes

@fiji

Please stay with us friend.

We love you. We believe in you here.

If your emotional batteries are dead, then we’ll refilled them with the love and hope that we have for you. Hang in there.

4 Likes

I have been eating relatively well and i started taking supplements to sleep better, and it has been okay sleep i have been getting lately, much better than usually.

Thank you for your response

1 Like

Thank you.
I appreciate it

2 Likes

Thanks. I really predicate it.

It has been a rough time lately, and I do not want to try anymore, and i am sick of feeling this way.
I just want to make life easier for envying else and not be their problem anymore.

1 Like

Thanks. I appreciate i

2 Likes