Done with this life

Hi my name is Yano but hey who cares the last fucking years I have been alone I can’t get friends i get beaten my mom hates me my dad doesn’t even look at me. I have never ever had any friends i have been alone i am just a fucking waste of space why do we life just so we can fucking die again what it is life just something you get but will lose what do you know when you get born that you WILL FUCKING DIE SO WHY DO WE EVEN FUCKING LIVE what do humans do FIGHT RAPE MURDER WAR DESTROY THE PLANET WE JUST ALL SHOULD DIE and i will be the first to leave today bye guys probs won’t even care to read this because why would you bother with a dudes fucking feelings and last words

1 Like

Hi Yano. My name is Chelsea and I have also thought about life this way. Alot of my thoughts before I went to therapy were “Whats the point of living when you wont have any contribution to this world and you will just have to put your loved ones through pain and suffering?” But since then, I have realised how beautiful life is, and this may sound cheesy but every moment is worth living. I think it is safe to say that your home and social life is a negative area right now, but things will get better. I don’t really know how old you are, but it sounds like you are a teenager. If you still go to school, visit the therapist and tell them how you feel. Get a job, save your money so once you can, you can get away from your abusive parents, or call kids help line. There is help out there for everyone Yano, you just need to find it. There are so many kind souls on this earth that want to help you. Please don’t waste your amazing self because you got stuck with two horrible souls.

<3 Chelsea

1 Like

Please don’t do it. things will get better. Life can be so amazing. I care about your feelings, I care about your last words, i care about you.

What’s up Yano. Sometimes life feels like it’s totally fucked. I can honestly say I’ve felt how you’re feeling right now:

“What’s the point of life?”
“How can people be so cruel to each other?”
“We’re born, just to die?”

I’m here to tell you that you’re not a waste of space Yano. Because while humans can be fucking brutal to one another, theres also the opposite end of the spectrum where humans have immense compassion for one another. The power to love one another.

As a fellow human, I have mad love for you. I know we don’t even know each other but for someone who’s feeling how I’ve felt, I want to be there for you. I know you’re hurting right now Yano, but theres plenty of things in this life that can change that negativity you’re feeling. Being in nature is something that has always had the ability digest the bullshit in my head. My suggestion for now would be to go for a walk and look at everything. The trees, the birds, the buildings, the noises, the smells… and know that this feeling is temporary.

Reach out if you need to talk my friend.

Much love,
-Zac

1 Like