Donlumps Fan #10

I was sexually assaulted a few months ago and it resulted in a pregnancy i was unsure of until i miscarried. It’s a very difficult thing to move past and it’s hard to talk about, especially feeling like not many people have gone through the same thing.

1 Like

You’re not alone - even if most people can’t relate, we can all sympathize! The important thing to remember is that there’s a big world of people out here that care about you, and that what you’ve been through isn’t your fault! It will take time to heal, but healing will come in time!

1 Like

I’m so sorry you went through all of that. That sounds traumatic and scary. I just want you to know that I am glad you are alive and relatively safe. I am so proud of you for opening up on here. I know how hard it can be to open up about what we’ve been through. And remember that it’s okay to feel your pain. Healing will come with time, but for right now give yourself some grace. Hold fast.

Love,
Cassie

1 Like

Friend, I am so sorry that you had to go through that. That is scary. I was sexually assaulted when I was younger and abused by a few different men through out my life. It’s never easy. I can only imagine how traumatizing that had to be for you, especially with finding out you were pregnant and miss carried.

Friend. I highly recommend that you reach out to someone. Sometimes therapy or talking to someone close to you can be very healing. It’s important to work through it if you need to in a safe and healthy place.

We care about you and want you to be okay. You matter. And while I can’t reach through the computer screen and fix it, I sure wish I could. But I will support you. Just know that none of that is your fault okay? Please don’t be afraid to reach out somewhere. Whatever you need to do to work through the process of healing and moving forward. It’s important.

If you ever want to talk about it further, know that here is a safe place.

• Kitty
1 Like

@Donlumps_Fans

I’m sorry that happened to you. Don’t stay being a victim. You are a fighter. Your story will inspire others who gone through the same thing as you do to keep fighting. Have you reported to the police about the sexual assault?