Dumb Girl Problems

I feel like at this point every time I post on this site its basically the same story but for those who are willing to listen here you go:

Before this story starts keep in mind we are all around the same age (16 ish). This is a normal day for me: talk to my ex (we are friends now) and then I play video games with the boys or I watch Netflix or something. A few days ago the guy she dated most recently told me that they had sex (To get a reaction?) and now I am pissed of at him and it doesn’t help that about a year ago i developed homicidal ideology. A few hours ago one of my “friends” and I were playing Minecraft. We were on the subject of my ex and one of her friend (who he liked a while ago). When we were talking he said he wanted to tell me something but that he wanted to wait a while so that i wouldn’t be as mad; makes he think that he made out with my ex and now I’m SUPER anxious about the whole situation. I still have some feelings for the girls but I am choosing not to act on them because I don’t want to hurt her. I don’t want to confront her but I can’t help that people just don’t understand that I don’t want to hear about what you did with her. It’s not fucking rocket science. I just don’t know what to do anymore. I might be going to the local fair with her next week but that’s still to be decided. At I’ve already isolated myself enough as it is but, I don’t know if i should just do it again. I don’t think that I can trust people anymore because it seems like when I do they will just stab me in the back.

Sorry that was so long, my mind won’t shut the hell up and I can’t stop over thinking about the situation and I feel like might have a panic attack. I don’t know how I should deal with the stress.

Thank you to anyone who read all of that. It’s dumb but I feel like this is the only place to go where i won’t be judged.

2 Likes

Hey,

You won’t get judged here. We are here to listen.

For a while I struggled with a lot that I called “stupid girl problems”- but the truth is that they aren’t stupid. If anything is a problem it is one that should be talked about whether it be something easy to talk about or not.

Just know we are here for you. We always will be.

2 Likes

Thank you:) I guess it would be better to ask her instead of my friend. Even if they didn’t I’d rather ask her. Again thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to read this

2 Likes