DyllonKG Fan #8

There were days where I just felt alone felt like I was unlovable that I felt like everyone hated me because of these lies I believed in . When my mom made a decision it broke me it made

This sounds really rough - I know that I get days that I believe no one could possibly care for me because I’m such a worthless person. Sometimes though, we have to start trusting the people who have shown that they love us, by doing that, we start to fight back against those lies. It’s normal to feel that way sometimes, we all do - we just have to learn how to fight back against them. We are all loveable, we all deserve to be loved.

Hold Fast
Kayla

I don’t know what all is going on my friend, and it seems your message got caught up, but I hope that whatever it is that is causing you hurt finds healing. I know sometimes the decisions that others make that are out of our control can be difficult to deal with. I’ve certainly been there. Especially when it was a family member.

I’m sorry for whatever decision your mom made that was hurtful to you. I hope it gets better.

Know that here is a safe place so if you ever need to get things off your chest, please don’t hesitate to come to the Heart Support forums. We will try our best to love, support and encourage you.

Hold fast friend

• Kitty

As long as you’re with your parents, you won’t have a say in much and they have a way of controlling you. They think they know what’s best but it’s bs. As you get older you will grow further and further away from them and it’s natural. They won’t have a say in your life and one day, we may miss their opinion. Appreciate the motive but you can feel upset about it. As we grow older it will be a thing of the past that made us who we are.