Eating been better

My eating has been okay for a few days it might go down hill again since i by accident messed up with the dosage on my medication so i by accident overdosed

3 Likes

Hey good work having something to eat!
It’s always good to make sure to double check with medications, but are you safe otherwise?

2 Likes

I am a bit safe not fully safe at the moment but yeah the medication was an accident i was half asleep when i had to take it

1 Like

good to hear there have been improvements.
hoping you keep feeling better and better friend!

1 Like

yeah i’m feeling a lot better epect for being in pain and sick from the od last night

1 Like

yay :slight_smile:
hope you do a lot of resting and happy stuff today, take care of yourself. We’re here for ya

1 Like

you are doing great make sure you tell someone you overdosed by accident

1 Like

Well done for these improvements, @Horselover200246. Baby steps, always! Your body is going to thank you for this.

I hope you haven’t suffered from more after effects of the medications. Maybe you could use a pill box in the future so you would just prepare them ahead for each day without the risk of taking too much?

Wishing you a wonderful week ahead. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

That’s what i’ve been doing now with my medication. I havent had many side effects from the medication it was mainly throwing up and being out of breath easily

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.