EchoeWings Fan #2

I don’t know what I’m doing with my life. I have no passions or desires, every day is just another dreary ridge through endless muck. Sometimes I feel like Its pointless to keep fighting on.

2 Likes

Hi friend. Firstly, I just want to thank you for opening up and sharing how you are feeling. I know it isn’t always easy and I want you to know I hear you and I’m sending you love. Often times the world makes us feel like we have to have everything figured out, that we have to have everything planned to each second of our lives. But we don’t. It’s okay to not know what you are passionate yet because there is still time for you to find what you love! Stay alive and explore and learn each day and I promise you your passions will come to you. Nothing feels right right now, but that is just right now. It won’t last forever. I also encourage you to try new things or things you never thought you would like. You never know what may just make that spark inside you.

1 Like

Hold Fast <3

I am sorry if I sound scatter brained, but we heard you, and we want you to know you are not alone.

1 Like