Emotionally Stagnate

sorry to hear about your situation morgan and you are right your identity isnt in another persons opinions its in your choices and here you are reaching out to someone who is hurting. That is brave and bold to put your self out there and im so thankful you shared with me.

Loosing someone is so dang hard especially if you were close to them, i lost my grandfather due to an infection to his kidneys, and i lost a former classmate to a car accident. so, i feel your pain and you are not alone.
I’ve regretted saying goodbye to my grandmother. we got her cremated and was able to go up to where she was born but i wasnt able to say a full goodbye because it was on a boat. and i hate being on boats. when i say it was that day, i felt like an idiot because i didnt get to say bye.
just know you are not alone!
-ashley

1 Like

@Casual_Hero here is our video response from our stream earlier:

3 Likes

thank you for being open ashely. It comforts me to know that you care enough to share your own pain in order to connect and let me know im not alone.

1 Like

thank you guys i really like what you said about regret. that was a good lesson. we cant beat it because we can never go back. best not to carry that kinda demon around with us.

anytime friend <3 you are so welcome

1 Like