Emptiness and lonely

so this is my first time write in here , i just want to tell you because i cant keep this alone
so i feel like no ones need me , no ones really care with me maybe because my friend leave me
and i dont have any crush because many boys always break my heart , and im just like alone at my home , my parent back to home when night , and theres always many fight from my family between my parents or my sister , i just need something for make me happy , for make me feel if im worth it , i really need someone who make me special again

im sorry if there any wrong world because english is my second language

1 Like

Hey!
I’m glad you came here, loneliness is something really hard to deal with and you are very brave to come here and open up to us. Maybe you were searching for friends where you weren’t that comfortable. It is important that when you are with your friends, you can be yourself. No appearing, not lying. That’s what friendship is about, sharing interests and hobbies. I’m sure there are lot of things you like to do, and there are some other poeple that also does. Try getting in contact with those people around you, and there you will find company, friendship and happiness. Sometimes we rush ourselves on making friends and end up with wrong people, but we must find the wisdom to know if these people are, really our friends or not. A friend would not abandon you, they could be off the place, on vacations, really far away, but never abandoning.

PD: English isn’t my mother language too, if you would like to speak in spanish, maybe we could talk.

2 Likes

Hi ,

I’m so sorry to hear you are feeling this way. I’m glad you wrote here on the wall. I know how you feel about loneliness. it’s a rough feeling to have. are you going to school or like going to concerts? I’m in college and I’ve met so many great people that way. or going to concerts is another great way to meet people since you are there for a common reason. or even joining a club that peaks your interest can be another thing to maybe check out. I hope things start looking up for you. sending you positive vibes

alyssa

3 Likes

Hey friend,

We care. We need you. You are loved.

You are not alone in this fight. We are here for you no matter what.

Take it slow, hold fast.

With love,
Lyss(ur old pal Blurryface)

3 Likes

Dear @cathyy,

First thank you for posting to the support wall. I am so sorry you are feeling alone. But let me say I have felt alone too. It is hard struggle. I know heartsupport has an app that has a thing called the truth audio and there are a lot of good audios on feeling alone. You are not alone in this.

Just know that we are here for you. If you are interested come join the discord let me know and I will share a link with you.

Hold fast,
Ash

3 Likes

Hey @cathyy,

First off, I want to welcome you to HeartSupport! I hope that you find a sense of safety and refuge within this amazing community.

I’m so sorry to hear about your emptiness and loneliness; you’re definitely not alone in this fight. We love you and care for you! I would strongly suggest to try to get involved in the community around you, if you can (i.e. volunteering, church communities, etc) - this’ll definitely help with the loneliness and it’ll help you make new friends and connections. If you’re not in college yet - look forward to it because you’ll be surrounded with a bunch of new people and you’ll make a bunch of new friends too, which’ll help cure the emptiness and loneliness as well. Take each day one step at a time. Thank you for reaching out, and please keep us updated!

-Eric

1 Like

hey thanks for your answer, its really means for me , everything is better now , i have a lots of hobbies like painting and dancing, singing, and i have a lots of friends that always support me , and now im trying to be like you , spread more love and positive vibes ,thank you so much!

1 Like