Entazed Fan #2

Right now I’m fighting with my girlfriend and she lied to me about who she was with and I am never that person who tells her she can’t be with someone, I asked her to go home and she didn’t listen and the guy continued to tell her to cheat on me and she doesn’t feel guilty that it made me feel bad.

Hey Friend,

First I want to say thanks for reaching out. And I want you to know that you are loved, valued, and that you matter. I’m sorry that you’re going through this with your girlfriend, and if you get one thing from this post please know that you are loved and worthy of a healthy relationship.

Now first off, I’m not going to give you the blanket answer of oh just go break up with her, cause I know it’s not that easy. But I will rather encourage you to make a few steps to attempt to talk about the situation. First, I would definitely tell her how it made you feel, because she deserves to know that it upset you. If she doesn’t care or isn’t bothered by it, that should be your first red flag.

Secondly, figure out if she did in fact sleep with him… and if she did, you must ultimately make the choice on whether or not you are willing to forgive her, or if its the end for you guys. And lastly, you need to ask and figure out why she lied, or felt like she couldn’t be honest with who she was with.

I want you to know that you’re not in this journey alone and I would love to connect with you, and chat with you more about this, and help in anyway possible. My email is [email protected] and my discord is Anonymouse#4295

Much love,
Monkey