EugeniaCooney Fan #1

When i told my family i stopped taking classes in college. It made me seem like i wasn’t goos enough

Hey friend listen I am sorry you feel like you have no worth now. But you do. You made this decision for a good reason. You made this decision for something that may be the best thing to ever have happened to you. I want to you to know you are valued and you are good enough.

Love you
Hold Fast
HS Intern
Morgan Hochstetler

I just want to let you know, I struggled with this same exact thing. I was overwhelmed, frustrated, discouraged because college was such a struggle for me. My family was disappointed in me and I was constantly reminded that college is some how the only way. I’m here to tell you and encourage you that it’s not the only way. After years of bouncing around in jobs I flat out told my self that I wasn’t going to live out the disappointments and regrets of my family or others. I went on YouTube and google and learned how to do basic computer repair. The college I was at didn’t have any of the things I wanted to learn. I wanted to have my own computer business but hated the stress and anxiety of classes and tests, I knew it wasn’t for me. I’m now in my 2nd year of running my computer business and happy for the first time in my life and proud of my work. I made a decision that came from my
gut and heart. I was scared but I knew that for me, college wasn’t the answer at that time. There is a reason you made this decision. Hold your head up high and make something of it. Dig deep down and ask yourself what do you love to do. Take the motivation and joy from your passions and use it as fuel to empower your future, decisions, each day and step in your life. You matter! You are Priceless! You are completely unique and were created to do amazing and great things. Hold your head up high and forge your own path, no matter what anyone says! Defy the negativity by throwing your love and passion right back in its face. You are loved so very much by some incredible people! I’m praying for