EugeniaCooney Fan #104

I feel like I’m not good enough and I keep comparing myself to everyone

Yeah First I want to say you are not alone in this feeling. I even will sometimes do this. What helps me is look at the love that i bring others and not set my standards to crazy high. For when I do that I feel i am a failure. WHICH IS NOT TRUE! Yes we fail yes, yes we get beat up from all the emotions we going through this life, but like CS Lewis says Pain leave the oppurtunity for healing. We have room to learn on how to love ourself. We learn that we have been denying ourself Self Love. I hope you know that you are worth it because Every letter I type and every work I say is for you. It is worth my time to share that I love you. I think you are amazing the way you are and just… just WOW. I LOVE YOU. Just because you are you.

Hey… Love you.

Hold Fast
Morgan Hochstetler
@MorganVinHoch
HS Intern

1 Like

When I start feeling down about myself I also look at others I look up to and wish I was them or wish I can do what they do. What helps me is to try my best to not compare to others but to compare myself to myself yesterday and try to be better than I was the previous day, little by little :slight_smile:

Remember not to compare apples to oranges. You are unique and unlike anyone else. It is unfair to compare yourself to others. You are good enough. Remember that you are worthy and keep your head up.