EugeniaCooney Fan #116

Normally/daily I just don’t understand how life works and it confuses me and stresses me out and i don’t know what to do :frowning:

1 Like

Hey Friend,

I want to say welcome to the Heart Support forums! You are welcome here, your life matters, and your story matters! I want you to know that I am so so glad that you reached out, and I’m so glad that you are alive! I’m so glad that you had the courage to reach out, because I’ll be honest sometimes that’s the hardest step to make!

Your life matters, and you are loved, and you are important! And I’m so glad that you are alive! This world wouldn’t be better without you! You were made in God’s image, and you have a purpose here!

I oddly enough feel this post tonight more than normal. It’s hard to not understand life. To not understand why things happen, how to be successful, or even some days how to survive. So I want you to know that 100% you are not alone in feeling that way! I’m so so sorry that it stresses you out and confuses you! Is there something specifically you feel like you don’t understand or that stresses you out?

I would love to chat with you more! And hear more of your story, and try to help in anyway that I can, even if it’s just lending an ear, or a shoulder to cry on! Keep holding on friend, I believe in you!

Hold Fast, You’re Worth It!

Love Always,
Monkey

1 Like

Hey there! I’m sorry your struggling right now. Ive been there too! Whenever o feel like life is too hard or too stressful, Ill journal out whatever I’m feeling in the moment. If you haven’t yet, I encourage you to do so! Much love!

1 Like