EugeniaCooney Fan #13

today like theres nobody that would miss me and theres no point to keep trying

I want you to know you are in the best place to be opening up about this. Because there is a point to all of this. There is hope. There is so much to be experienced in this world. A sun rise while it rains. A laugh of a baby. DISNEY WORLD! See i listen to amazing things in this world that is amazing about this place and you would miss out on that. I hope you know that this world is no much more than we thing. You are so much more than you think. You are the world. You are loved. I love you. You are loved here in this family community called HeartSupport.

Hold Fast
Morgan Hochstetler
MorganVinHoch
HS Intern

Hey, I’m so sorry you feel this way. But I just want to tell you that you’re not alone in that feeling. I have felt that way before too. But it is absolutely untrue. Your life has unmeasurable worth. You are valued and your are loved. Your parents would miss you, your siblings, your grandparents, your friends. Please do not give up. There is soooooo much left to live for, don’t leave that all behind. We love you. We believe in you.

Hi friend. My name is Michael and I work for Twitch. I came across your message, and I wanted to let you know that you do have people that would miss you. I have felt hopeless before, and I promise there will come a day when that changes. I personally found welcoming gaming communities on twitch and local hiking meetups that helped turn things around for me.

Above all, dont be afraid to seek out someone to talk to if you are feeling low. There is no shame in it, and sometimes getting things off your chest can make a world of difference. Stay strong, keep fighting.