EugeniaCooney Fan #134

I just feel like nobody is ever there for me the way I am for them

I am like this as way. You put in so much time You put so much time into people and when they do the same for you its not the same amount energy. Its because we were made for loving others the best we can possibly can. You are not alone in this. Its okay some people just love differently. We all do. Some people love very loudly and someone love silently. Its okay. It doesnt mean we are alone.

You are not alone in this. You are loved. If you want a place to belong. HeartSupport is a place to feel belonged. We are a family here. You are now apart of a new family. Love you.

Hold Fast
Morgan Hochstetler
@MorganVinHoch
HS Intern

You have a very giving soul to put everything out there for others, even when you don’t get that back. You deserve to also give yourself some love. Things aren’t usually balanced. People take from the giving. I hope you find someone as giving and loving as you are. You deserve it. Go easy on yourself :heart:

Hey, I don’t know exactly what your going through, but I am constantly feeling like I have to be perfect for everybody else in my life and I can’t tell them about my problems because they’re dealing with their own stuff. It really does get better though if you can trust anyone enough to open up, I’ve find a couple people in my life who really do want to take care of me once they realized I feel this way. Even just telling someone you’re tired of being forgotten as a person is like a big weight off. I hope you find your way :slight_smile:

Hey, I don’t know exactly what your going through, but I am constantly feeling like I have to be perfect for everybody else in my life and I can’t tell them about my problems because they’re dealing with their own stuff. It really does get better though if you can trust anyone enough to open up, I’ve find a couple people in my life who really do want to take care of me once they realized I feel this way. Even just telling someone you’re tired of being forgotten as a person is like a big weight off. I hope you find your way :slight_smile: