EugeniaCooney Fan #191

Today I just woke up my roommates ignore me it’s like I’m not even here so I just sleep so I don’t have to deal with it

1 Like

I’m sorry you are having a hard time with your roommates. Is there something that happened that is causing strain in the relationship?
I know sometimes people bonk heads and need some space. But I also know that sometimes a situation can turn unhealthy and lead to a toxic environment. I’m not sure of the details for your situation. But if the living environment around you is turning unhealthy for you, maybe you can find new roommates or find family to stay with?

Talking to your roommates if all possible may be good. Again, I don’t know your situation so I have no idea how receiving they’d be to trying to figure out what is going on and if you can try to resolve the situation.

Just know that you matter. Your feelings are valid. No matter what others say or may make you feel. You matter.

I wish I could better help you and know what to say. With so little context it’s hard knowing. But I want you to know that I see your post. I see your hurt. I see you. I care. And we’re here if you ever want to further talk about what is going on. And we will try to love, support and encourage you.

Much love to you.

• Kitty

I feel that!
There’s nothing wrong with just taking some time to get some sleep, it’s when you’re constantly using it to escape it becomes an issue.
I’m sorry that your roommates are ignoring you, just please make sure that it doesn’t turn toxic. Try and start the conversation with them and ask them if things are okay - but some days, its okay that you guys don’t talk - space is important. See how things go over the next few days - it might just be a day that they need space :slight_smile:

Hold Fast
Kayla

1 Like